The ICF Ireland board has a strategic plan to help realise the vision set out above. This plan sets out objectives for the period 2014-2018, it has six main goals:
• Goal 1: ICF Ireland is a credible and influential Chartered Chapter of a global organisation
• Goal 2: ICF Ireland is recognised as a leading voice of quality coaching in Ireland
• Goal 3: Members are engaged with, benefit from and value their membership. Numbers increase and retention is high
• Goal 4: ICF Members are actively engaged and supported in appropriate CPD, accreditation levels increase.
• Goal 5: ICF Ireland runs timely, relevant events that meet Members’ needs and attracts non-members
• Goal 6. ICF Ireland is a financially robust and well run not for profit organisation
Within each main goal are smaller milestones that the board of director will focus on over the coming years.
The full strategic plan is available to download here: StrategicPlan