For experienced and inexperienced coaches:
- Want to work with leaders, managers and teams in organisations?
- Want a formal coaching credential that differentiates you from the crowd?
Developed by business people for business people, CoachWise™ gives coaches, consultants and trainers the leadership coaching skills and tools to:
• Inspire people to step up and take responsibility for delivering outstanding results
• Develop the leadership potential in top talent and business critical individuals
• Motivate teams to work hard, work together and get things done
• Work with leaders to develop their strategic thinking and build stronger more sustainable relationships
Contact Anne Dargan from Rapid Change Consultancy for her “Coach Training Discovery Session.” In this session she’ll help you:
• Get clarity on the right kind of coach training for you
• Get an honest appraisal on whether CoachWise is a good fit.
For dynamic and caring leaders in organisations:
- Struggling to get your people to step up?
- Do you keep telling them what you expect but they just “don’t get it”, pay lip service and things remain the same?
- Fed up that your managers aren’t taking their people management responsibilities seriously enough?
- Have you tried everything and nothing is making a difference?
- You find yourself stuck in the weeds, overworked and more and more frustrated?
If that sounds like you, then the solution really is quite simple, is tried and tested and it works! Some companies are increasing their revenue by 2.5 times using this well known but under used strategy!
Developed by business people for business people, CoachWise™ gives leaders and the managers the skills and tools to:
- Inspire people to step up and take responsibility for delivering outstanding results
- Motivate teams to work hard, work together and get things done
- Approach poor performers in a way that works for you, the organisation and the individual concerned
- Develop strategic thinking
- Build stronger more sustainable relationships with others
Anne Dargan from Rapid Change Consultancy is offering a limited number of slots each week to coach with her – at no cost – in her “Next Level Breakthrough Session.” In this session she’ll help you:
- Discover the quickest easiest way to get your people to want to step up and take your organisation to the next level
- Discover what is unconsciously sabotaging you from getting others to step up
- Identify one action that will make a difference right away
Obviously there are limited slots available each week, so they are likely to be snapped up fast. To be considered you’ll need to apply right away. All you have to do is click here https:annedargan.leadpages.co/
to answer a few simple questions and request a slot.
CoachWise™ programmes offer accredited coaching training hours, which are automatically accepted by the ICF based on a participation certificate
Participants completing CoachWise Essentials™ will receive a certificate for 21 CCEs.
Participants completing CoachWise Essentials™ and Equipped™ are eligible to apply for Associate Certified Coach credential with the ICF.
Participants completing the entire programme (CoachWise Essentials™, Equipped™ and Proficiency™) are eligible to apply for Professional Certified Coach credential with the ICF.