Thanks to Ultan for a great webinar!
Please find here the links to the recordings in Video and Audio formats. We hope that those of you that attended found it useful and enjoyable and invite all of our membership to listen!
In a culture where much of our schooling and upbringing can have us questioning what can be improved, and what can be better, we will explore the opportunities available to us by focusing on and leveraging our unique strengths.
Strengths come from talents, and recognising these talents in order to facilitate their development, means unlocking hidden potential. People who focus on using their strengths are 3 x more likely to report having excellent quality of life, and 6 x more likely to be engaged in their jobs. Also, according to Gallup studies, people who use their strengths have 7.8% greater productivity, and teams who receive strengths feedback have 8.9% greater profitability. Themes identified in the Gallup Clifton Strengths Finder tool are the basic language of talent.
Considering a developmental rather than a remedial coaching philosophy, we will consider why, what and how we can better serve coaching clients through focusing on their strengths. The intention from this webinar is for us to improve the quality of our thinking as coaches in our approach to client work, ultimately leading to a more fulfilled, meaningful and aligned life experience for both coach and client.
Ultan Molloy – Bio
Ultan is an executive coach, facilitator, business consultant and pharmacist. With over 18 years experience working in both the public and private sector he brings fresh insights and perspectives to his people development. He works using supportive relationships for agreed and tangible results.
Ultan’s interests are in coaching consulting, inspiring and supporting clients for sustainable behavioural change, high performance team development, best practice alignment for recruitment, employee motivation and engagement, and business development interventions. An Ironman triathlete, Ultan has worked with sportspeople and teams, as well as with clients in the recruitment, IT, pharmacy, banking and veterinary industries. He is accredited in the use a number of psychometric assessments and including Gallup Clifton Strengths Finder ®
Qualifications and Instruments used
- Diploma in Executive Coaching (IMI / UCC)
- Diploma in Management (IMI / UCC)
- Diploma in Strategic Marketing with Digital Marketing (IMI /UCC)
- British Psychological Society Certificate of Competence: Test Use: Occupational, Ability
- Accredited Hogan assessments facilitator
- Accredited DiSC ® workplace facilitator (aligned with Insights®)
- Accredited Gallup Clifton Strengths Finder ® coach
- Accredited MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) facilitator
- Accredited RocheMartin ECR and ECR 360 ® (Emotional Capital Report) facilitator
- Training Delivery and Evaluation (FETAC)
- Team Dimensions, Personal Listening profile and Time Mastery profiles
- Thomas Kilmann Instrument (TKI) – conflict resolution inventory
- BPharm (Hons), MSc, MA, Cert. Clin. Pharm.