The Next Online Masterclass
in the 12-Month
Online Medical Coaching Learning Community
begins Wednesday 22th March 2017,
from 1930-2100 Dublin/London Time.
Our Featured Speaker: Angela Dunbar
Author: Clean Coaching – The Insider Guide to Making Change Happen
Topic: Being Healthy at Your Best is Like What? – Exploring Metaphors for Health and Healing with Clean Language
By Joining the Medical Coaching Learning Community, you will attend 12-monthly 90-minute, LIVE, online masterclasses with experts and thought leaders that will enhance, broaden and provoke what you already know and introduce you to their work, frameworks and methodologies.
During this stimulating online masterclass, Angela discusses ‘Clean Language — A coaching method to help people model being healthy at their best through the use of metaphors and symbols’
At the end of this online masterclass you will have:
- Experienced a powerful process for exploring personal health and healing
- Defined what Clean Language is and how it’s used to discover people’s inner reality
- Explored how metaphors provide a constructive and creative way to better health and healing
to join, for further details and to read participant learnings from the last five sessions CLICK HERE
- The Art of Not Knowing with Dr Cherie Carter Scott MCC
- Using the Coach Approach with the Grieving and the Dying with Dr Don Eisenhauer PCC
- The Inner Story – Healing from the Inside Out with Joan Jacobs
- The Coach Approach to Treatment Adherence with Rachel Dungan MPSI ACC
- ‘The Five Steps to Coaching You and Your Client Back to Wellness Naturally’ with Richard Flook
All sessions are recorded in the MCLC members area and CCEUs are applied.