The Next Online Masterclass
in the Medical Coaching Learning Community is Wednesday 26th April 2017,
from 1930-2100 Dublin/London Time.
Our Featured Speaker: Shiri Ben Arzi PCC
Co-Founder: Medical Coaching Institute
Topic: Coaching Clients through ‘Emotional Turbulences’
By Joining the Medical Coaching Learning Community, you will attend 12-monthly 90-minute, LIVE, online master classes with experts and thought leaders that will enhance, broaden and provoke what you already know and introduce you to their work, frameworks and methodologies.
During this stimulating online masterclass, Shiri discusses a crucial skill for professionals who work with people living with a medical condition.
At the end of this online masterclass you will have:
- Identified principles and techniques to work with emotionally overwhelmed clients
- Explored ways to coach your client to get empowering learnings from their emotions.
- Examined aspects of holding a safe space for ‘Emotional Turbulences’
- Discussed approaches to coach clients through fear of reoccurrence
Your 12-Month membership begins on the date you join. To join the Medical Coaching Learning Community, for further details and to read participant learnings from the last six sessions CLICK HERE
- ‘The Art of Not Knowing’ with Dr. Cherie Carter Scott MCC
- ‘Using the Coach Approach with the Grieving and the Dying’ with Dr. Don Eisenhauer PCC
- ‘The Inner Story – Healing from the Inside Out’ with Joan Jacobs
- ‘The Coach Approach to Treatment Adherence’ with Rachel Dungan MPSI ACC
- ‘The Five Steps to Coaching You and Your Client Back to Wellness Naturally’ with Richard Flook
- ‘Being Healthy At Your Best Is Like What?’ with Angela Dunbar
All sessions are recorded in the MCLC members area and CCEUs are applied.