The ICF Ireland board has a strategic plan to help realise the vision set out above. This plan sets out objectives for the period 2014-2018, it has six main goals:
• Goal 1: ICF Ireland is a credible and influential Chartered Chapter of a global organisation
• Goal 2: ICF Ireland is recognised as a leading voice of quality coaching in Ireland
• Goal 3: Members are engaged with, benefit from and value their membership. Numbers increase and retention is high
• Goal 4: ICF Members are actively engaged and supported in appropriate CPD, accreditation levels increase.
• Goal 5: ICF Ireland runs timely, relevant events that meet Members’ needs and attracts non-members
• Goal 6. ICF Ireland is a financially robust and well run not for profit organisation
Within each main goal are smaller milestones that the board of director will focus on over the coming years.